Secondary Winding Results

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DNAForInfinity-at-aol-dot-com>

Hey,
I finished one of my twin secondaries, and it ended up to be about 21.5" x
4.5 inches with 24 guage, which I feel is really lucky that I got it that
close.  My second secondary is going to have to use 28 guage, same diameter
(4.5) but I am not sure if I would still use the 5:1 ratio for such a thin
guage.  Does anyone know if it is the same?
Also, does anyone know which is a better mounting material, black or white
PVC?
Thanks,
Dan