Re: CURSE Primary/ Grounded-centre or grounded edge?

MSC has it too in all the nice sizes:

http://www.mscdirect-dot-com/PDF.process?pdf=2011

But the price is not so nice :-(  Plain copper tubing may be much cheaper.

Beware that copper foil will tarnish unless polished which is not easy...
Maybe a poly coating?  Brass may be a possibility.  "I" would not use
aluminum since the resistance at RF is so high.

Cheers,

	Terry