Southern California Tesla Party

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

I talked to the owner of Southwest Marine Port of Los Angeles (the kVA Effects
Long Beach research facility at terminal island) and they're willing to give us
their largest room for one day at a cost of $2,000.00 plus a supervisor at
$55.00 per hour for twelve hours . The size of the room and the power available
will allow kVA Effects to set up all of our coils including the 13M.  Obviously
in order to break even we will have to charge for this event in the
neighborhood of ten to $12.00 per ticket . We'll have enough space for ten
exhibitors and about 150 guests. TV crews will be invited.

The afternoon will be spent setting up and the evening will be spent on
demonstrations, professional HV performances, stunts, faraday "rides" and the
kicker: the mighty 13M.

I need to gauge the interest in this event in order to give it a go ahead. The
tentative dates are: August 3rd or 10th. If you are willing to purchase advance
tickets send an email to
<mailto:tickets-at-teslacoil-dot-com>tickets-at-teslacoil-dot-com and
I'll tally the votes in a few days and make a go-no-go decision. You're not
pledging any money, just letting me know if you'd come if we threw the party.

Jeff W. Parisse