Variacs for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kreld-at-juno-dot-com>

All

  I have aquired a lot of General Radio W-20 variacs and will be selling
several to whowever wants one.  They are 5 terminal 120 volt, 20 amp
50/60hz used but great conditions.  They were in  some equipment that was
set to a certain voltage, then left in that position for operation, so
the brushes have little wear.  They have been tested & in good working
order.

 E-mail me off list if you are interested, I'll sell them for $40.00 each
plus USPS shipping charge.

Coiling in Oklahoma

Kevin E.