Concerning Energy Transfer of a Reactance

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

If you are dealing with AC and inductors you might
want to check out
HW Jackson on AC Power/Reactive vs Real Phase Angles.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/4

This is a small essay quoting Jackson I made up some
time ago. The rhetoric I was speaking of concerns the
fact that the VAR indication from the supply does not
neccesarily indicate the actual energy transfer of the
components, which can be viewed as a common error.
This error itself was the result of having the tesla
list inform me of what the correct view of the
situation actually is, when before this I was entirely
in error. Thats why they call it a common error. HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/