RE: texas teslathon?

Original poster: "Aron Koscho by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kc5uto-at-wt-dot-net>

Yes,

There will be a teslathon in Ft. worth this year. It will be hosted buy
Phil, one of the TCBFW, most likely in September. Contact me off list for
more info -at- aron-at-hvguy-dot-com

-Aron

Aron
KC5UTO
www.hvguy-dot-com

Original poster: "jeff montgomery by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jmonty-at-dctexas-dot-net>

Hi All,

Is there going to be a texas teslathon this year. I missed the last one by a
weekend last year and heard it was great. Any information would be most
appreciated.

Jeff Montgomery
Palestine, Texas
jmonty-at-ureach-dot-com