Re: Broken NST

In a message dated 6/17/02 2:00:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hello,
> Oh, the wire connecting the terminal is already broken, I mean the WHOLE
> thing is just broken off. Would i need to soulder this to fix it?
>
> just remove the nut that holds the screw to the insulator.  Then pull

out the screw with the wire.  Then solder the wire back to teh broken
wire.  Make sure it's still long enough.  You may want to put a sleeve
of insulating tubing over the solder joint.  Then apply the epoxy glue
to the insulator, and slide the insulator over the screw, and hold the
insulator in place until the glue dries, and reinstall the nut back onto
the screw that connects to the wire.      Cheers, John