Re: power transformers

In a message dated 6/18/02 9:41:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> My name is Ryan.  I know that two leads are nessesary for the primary, I
> thought I could skip describing that all together.  A transformer like the
> stancor PC-4814 or the Thordarson Meissner 24R27 is what I need.
>
> Thank You,
> Ryan
>
> Ryan

,

If you just want to get a 10" to 24" spark, you can use an
MOT (microwave oven transformer), which is available for
free from a junked oven.  To get the 24" spark, you'll need
to use a level-shifted output.

I show some tube coils and schematics at my website at:
  http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page3.html

John