New MMC, pictures and construction info

Original poster: "Justin Hays by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pyrotrons2000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All,

I'm making a new 4" coil, the MMC was completed yesterday and thought
ya'll might want to see the pictures and construction design.

It is on our website at:

www.hvguy-dot-com

At the top, in the "Featured Items" section...the link is bright
yellow so it can be easily recognized.

My best bud Aron bought the capacitors from a local electronics
business for an excellent price...unfortunately we DO NOT have
another source for them (except from Philips of course) as there are
none left.

A great Tesla list and moderator, thanks to Chip and Terry.

Take care, hope you enjoy the pics and info.

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
Email: justin-at-hvguy-dot-com
Website: www.hvguy-dot-com