Re: SS NST--Good for anything?

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

i guess it could have been a rounded triangle wave instead of a pure sine wave
but i fried all my 1 meg resistors in that test so i couldnt check. i couldnt
measure the resistance of my secondary, so i guess there is a capacitor in
there. why would that explain the rounded triangle wave though? i did a pspice
simulation of a transformer with a capacitor and resistor in series with the
secondary and got a weird sawtooth/square wave. the voltage raised instantly to
the max and then drained down a little bit then instantly went to the maximum
negative potential and did the same thing. what would i do with the capacitor
to get a rounded triangle wave?

  Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>