Southern California Tesla Party - Postponed

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

The Tesla Party is feasible but not practical. Many responded positively but
not enough for us to cover the costs of a large indoor show featuring the Model
13M. kVA Effects is prepared to lose some money but not "a lot".

We are going to look closely at better dates (our schedule was simply too close
to Burning Man and the Northern California Teslathon) and develop a plan that
will get the party off the ground.

I would like to thank the folks that responded with ticket requests. That
feedback gives us valuable planning information. I have complied the requests
and will forward the figures to Ian MacIntyre, our business coordinator who
will plan and run the party. I will NOT save the names or email addresses to
protect the privacy of those who responded. I will post any and all information
pertaining to the future date here on this forum so stay tuned.

Thanks again.

Jeff W. Parisse
<http://www.teslacoil-dot-com>www.teslacoil-dot-com