RE: Microwave Oven Choke (What's it for?)

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Greg

I did an internet search, without results about the choke. From a 1975 Amana
I removed a big MOT made by the same transformer company. The lable reads AC
180, which is similar to your lable that reads AC 180-3. Above the HV
terminals is labled 4000 volts. What is this 180 volt deal. But I did come
across a MOT power supply schematic for a VTTC using a 811-A tube at
http://www.angelfire-dot-com/electronic/cwillis/811acoil.html.

Godfrey Loudner