Best MMC configuration?

Original poster: "Gregg Adams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <network-at-nexband-dot-com>

Hey folks,
   Could someone tell me what would be the best setup on my MMC?  I will have a
total of 32 geekgroup caps(<mailto:.15uf-at-2000v>.15uf-at-2000v).  How many in each
string and how many strings?  I am using a MOT supply that has 2 MOT's at 2400v
each with voltage doubler featured on Greg Hunter's page.
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/tame.htm>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/tame.htm
  Also if you can explain to me how you figure this, I would be thankful.

Thanks,
Gregg Adams