Re: PVC secondaries

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

I have heard this before too.. I didn't do anything to my PVC form before
winding it, and I haven't had any problems... I just bought the PVC, sprayed it
off, dried it witha towel, and started winding....

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon