Re: PVC secondaries

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Its really not that important.  You'll hear many people saying that it *IS*
important to do this but its really not that important.
Its just one of those little things.  Some people swear by it, some people
don't.  If you are going to worry about doing this you might as well get
corona balls for all your high voltage connections, etc.. . .