RE: Neon!!!

Original poster: "Christopher Rutherford by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <christopher.rutherford-at-comindico-dot-com.au>

will try too, Have a buch of tubes that came with my nst's

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, 20 May 2002 3:06 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Neon!!!

Original poster: "Gregg Adams by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <network-at-nexband-dot-com>

Hey all,

I placed a neon light(tube only) a few feet away from my coil tonight.
It
blows florescent lights away!  It easily lights up even at low power and
arcs
to the neon tube really lights it up bright.  Try it, it's cool!!!

Gregg Adams