NST SGFP(more info)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <MrViper82-at-aol-dot-com>

Hey All,

Maybe I didn't give enough information for someone to answer this guestion.
The SGFP stands for SEC. GRND. FAULT PROTECTION. It is an Allanson 15/60 nst.
 Because of this fault protection thing, I can't even run a jacobs ladder for
more than a second or so before it shuts off.  I have a feeling the only way
this transformer can be used for a tesla coil is to de-pot it and bypass the
SGFP. If there is an easier way, please let me know  and if not, how should I
go about doing this.  Thanks for everyone's help.

Lance