Re: Radio Propagation

Original poster: "Doug Forbes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <av599-at-lafn-dot-org>

Many local radio stations reduce their power output at sundown. Perhaps that
is the effect you are experiencing as propagation on the lower frequencies
doesn't generally chage that abruptly at sundown.

Doug Forbes
WA6VYN