RE: Twin Mots

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Dale

The need for identical mots was for cosmetic appeal when placed in a twin
mot PSU. I don't know what I'm going to do with all the mots. In fact, three
more ovens have arrived tonight---must be spring cleaning.

Godfrey Loudner