Re: top-load size

Hi Adam,

Sound like you need to lower the primary frequency.  If your transformers can
do it, you could add more capacitance.  But adding inductance is probably the
way to go.

You can actually just make a helical coil out of tubing and just put it in
series with the primary.  You may want two so things are "balanced".  You could
also just wrap a few turns of heavy wire around the base to add a few more
turns easily.

Cheers,

        Terry