moderator note - Variable Capacitance and Inductance

Hi All,

I am ending the thread about Variable Capacitance and Inductance.  While
there is some interesting stuff there, it is the type of detail work that
should be done off list.  The discussion is not perfectly on-topic and the
endless details of such things take up too much bandwidth here.  I realized
that we like more solid immediately useful information rather than
theoretical speculations.

Also, be sure to snip old unneeded parts from you posts that are no longer
needed to keep threads from needlessly growing in size as older parts of
posts get repeated again and again.

Cheers,

	Terry