Re: Transformer Simulation Help Needed

Hi Matt,

It should have worked fine...

I assume the PFC caps were switched out of the circuit so the NST primaries
were completely open?

Were you running a coil with this setup?

Were the ones that died also the ones that were open on the primary?

Maybe the NSTs seeing high frequenices with an open primary is bad...

Cheers,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net