NST filters and LTR

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello all,
  I'm in the process of building a geek cap to upgrade my
original 6 pack of saltwater caps.. I'll have 13 smirnoff
ice bottles.. in the process, I keep tripping over my .01uf
transmitter cap, which is just crying out to be used..

My question is, will my NST be safe (15/30) in a resonant
charging system with a terry filter? I can't fry it until I
get my new tranny rewound.. ;)

One more thing.. on the subject of scrapyards.. anyone know
of any good ones in pittsburgh? ;)

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen