High Voltage Stuff for sale

Original poster: "Mercurus by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

Hey, I'm selling more of my high voltage components to help pay medical
bills.
I have up for sale right now a 600 watt resistor at 204ohms for sale by
General
Electric, the resistor is 4 51 ohm resistors wired in series, they can each
be
used seperatley, I also have 2 2400 volt transformers, this are very high
powered, but they are NOT MOTs, these are larger than MOTs and require
external
current limiting. E-mail me if interested.

"Mercurus" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>