Re: bottle caps

Terry has done some research into this, but his supply stoppes at 50kV. We
ran one well beyond failure up to the limits of one of our 150kVDC and
150kVAC supplies. Once you establish a punchthrough, by slowly moving the
electrodes you can actually cut the bottle in half :)

You can do this with an old OBIT and a lightbulb too, use a drumstick for
the wire-holder and it works great.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group