Re: how my flyback circuit works- I think :)

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

> Hi Rob,
>         I'm sure you said this before, but what kind of program do I
> need to use in order to view the contents of the "robflyback.zip"
> file? I'm just curious to see it.
>
> Thanks,
> Malcolm

The latest eval version of Orcad.  Be sure to use the
"Schematics" interface.  Thats the old Microsim GUI that Orcad was
forced to redeploy due to customer complaints.  Aparently everyone hates
Orcad's GUI.  Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com