Engineering and Tesla MATH

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi all, this may be off topic so if it makes it, reply diresctly to
fucian-at-aol-dot-com.

I will be taking Electrical Engineering at FSU and am NOT GOOD IN MATH! I
still get A's in it somehow but have NEVER had Calculus.What Im asking is for
applications in Engineering OR tesla coils that use Calculus Problems.I can
understand math when it has a direct use such as a problem I need to figure
for a telsa coil or something.Im asking now, becuase i start in the fall and
wont have alot of time.(playing football for them!) Anyways, if you know of
some good applications, please help a coiler out! haha,

Thanks,
Matt G