Re: Transformer Oil

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi Mark / All

Find a factory with its own transformer and get friendly with the
maintenance manager...

I have attempted to get hold of some, but the minimum quantity that I
could be supplied was 200 litres, somewhat more than I need and a lot
more money than I can afford.

So, as above, I'd suggest trying to find somewhere that uses the stuff
and try to scrounge a gallon or two of them; it's amazing what a
well-placed beer can get!  (This has worked for me on getting other
stuff but I'm still out of luck on tranny oil)

Cheers

Matthew Smith