Re: PC Board Software

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi Richard

I'm using, and am quite happy with, Eagle - available from
http://www.cadsoft.de

You may want to look at http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/Homebrew_PCBs/
a Yahoo group all about making your own boards; I believe that the
listowner is a member of this esteemed organ ;-)

If I can be any assistance please feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers

Matthew Smith

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>