From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 4:29 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Transformer Oil

Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

I tried to get oil from my loval oil supply and found the Haz shipping
to be
more than the cost of drug store mineral oil by twice.
  Robert  H

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---