Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Antonio,

Since you're a proponent of displacement currents, your experiment seems like a
good way for  *you* to prove their existence.  However, it seems like you are
already hedging about separating magnetic fields from both the wires and
capacitor.  This seems always to be the case with proponents of displacement
currents.  There is always an excuse, often before hand, why they cannot be
experimentally demonstrated.  Since it is impossible for me to disprove a
negative, it's up to you, not me, to prove the positive existence of
displacement current.  After all, you assert displacement currents positively
exist.

RWW