AOL List Members

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

It has been recently noticed that AOL has not been delivering some posts from
pupman
to AOL members. This has been confirmed by several members who have noticed
Terry says that the problem may be caused by AOL spam filters but there is
nothing
he or Chip can do about it.

I know that talking to AOL is like talking to soggy bread, but I called them
today
to register the complaint. I urge other AOL members who have noticed the
problem
to also complain to the soggy bread.

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman