Re: Ground current experiments

Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi all,

IS there any graphs or anything to show the phase difference between the top
and bottom of the coil in relation to voltage ? I know someone did a rough
idea to this but I wonder if there is anything more accurate to show
somethign like current and voltage turn per turn and of course the phase
difference as the turns go up the coil.

I would assume when the voltage gets into a few thousand volts , maybe a few
inches from the bottom the current will be minute....

chris