Re: A NASA displacement current motor!- was Re: TC Secondary Currents - was (...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/4/02 11:47:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Here is a motor made by NASA (patent# 6,317,310) that uses the magnetic
> fields
> from displacement currents to run =:-O
>
> http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/actwpp.htm
>
> http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2dacap.htm
>
> http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/actdet.htm
>
> http://www.vacuum-energy-dot-com/nacm.html
>
> http://l2.espacenet-dot-com/dips/bnsviewer?CY=ep&LG=en&DB=EPD&PN=US6317310&ID=US
> +++6317310B1+I+
>
> Your up against genuine rocket scientists here :-D
>
> Yips!  Climbing off topic here...  Good thing the moderator is my pal ;-))
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Terry

Hi Terry,
         Thanks for the good work. They use to say that nothing ruins a good
discussion like someone with facts. But I fear that in this application, it may
all be for naught. Longitudinal Wave Theory is as intractable as Creationism,
and for many of the same reasons. Those with a priori knowledge of The Truth
can never be shown enough evidence to believe otherwise.
         Fortunately, those who believe in the soundness of Maxwell's equations
and the vast weight of evidence in support of the usefulness of EM theory will
continue to develop things that have worked, do work, and will work. Those that
do not will still convince themselves of their own correctness, to the end of
time.

Matt D.

         " In the end, Truth doesn't give a damn who believes it."  attr. to
Mark Twain