Re: Primary Heating

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

In the world of thermodynamics, heat flows from points of higher temperature
to ones of lower temperature. Cold windings will not create magic hot air
drafts that will make other parts hotter than themselves.

KEN

Tesla list writes:

> Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>