Re: Magnetic Field in a Flat Spiral

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

How about suspending iron filings in oil in a small clear cube?
They should align with the field along their length, even in an AC
field.

I am very interested in what you find. Does anyone have software
that will simulate this? It'd be interesting to compare to what
David finds.

Steve Greenfield