Re: A NASA displacement current motor!- was Re: TC Secondary Currents - was

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>
>
> Terry wrote:
> > http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/actwpp.htm
> >
> > http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2dacap.htm
> >
> > http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/actdet.htm
> >
> > http://www.vacuum-energy-dot-com/nacm.html
>
> A fine pair of crank sites, demonstrating plenty of fundamental
> errors.  Have you noticed how cranks always pitch direct to the
> uneducated and unsuspecting reader, direct via the web.  And
> they all seem to rush to patent their inventions.   Never a peer
> reviewed paper, because a peer reviewer would stop at the first
> elementary error.
>
> This one is yet another tedious variation of the Townsend Brown
> electric wind effect. It does work as described (I built one
> years ago) but the effect is not the claimed direct interaction
> of electricity with gravity, merely a reaction from the corona.
> Displacements currents aren't involved at all, and for that
> matter,
> I wouldn't have thought NASA would be either.

I have Thomas Brownsend's site in the "Mad Scientists" bookmarks
page of the Mad Scientist mailing list. He has several patents for
ion propulsion novelty toys and ion air pumps, but on his site he
says they are really gravity propulsion, that he just called them
"Electrohydrodynamic" so he could get the patent.

I see nothing to indicate they don't use corona to ionize and
accelerate air. I have an air filter that uses the same principle
to blow air without a fan.

Steve Greenfield