Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

> No one has ever captured or detected those pretty orthogonal E
> and B fields in a wave in free space or dielectric.

Magnetic antennas in any AM radio, that make the signal disappear when
the antenna is horizontal and pointing to the transmitting antenna.
Electric antennas, that make the signal disappear when the antenna is
horizontal (and the transmitting antenna vertical).
Polarized microwave beams, where two channels can use the same frequency
if the polarizations are different. Hertz experiments.
Standard RF practice since the beginnings of radio...

> Well, Paul, this was a big mistake on Maxwell's part.  In essence he had a
> "simple" and "beautiful" mathematical theory, but it didn't work.

Worked perfectly without a single inconsistency until now. Even
relativity didn't change anything on it (but extended it in many
aspects).

> In my opinion "displacement current" is the crack in Maxwell's EM dam.

I agree that there are several experimental difficulties in the
observation of the displacement current, but this is because it is
not a real current, but -another- way to take into account the effect
of varying electric fields. The only way to detect it would be through
the magnetic field associated with it, but this field is
exactly the same generated by the electric field. I am thinking about
a setup that can separate the effect of magnetic fields on wiring
and the effect of the "displacement current", following the
challenge in your other post. Maybe I will conclude that this is
impossible. Let's see.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz