Re: NT Patent 787,412

Hi Robert -

When I grabbed the files from the US patent office, I had a list of patent
numbers. These are suppose to
be all the US patents. I know there are many more patents in other
countries which I either didn't have a
list of or didn't have access to. There are probably several overlapping
patents between countries. With
that said, yes, there are many more patents beyond our pdf files. If
there's a way to get the remaining
patents, then we can add to them to the list.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>