Mckoil

Original poster: "Teri Mckenney by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

Hello all,
FWIW ,My neighbor came by and snapped a few pics. of my coil (or what I've
gotten done anyway).
here's an overall veiw
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/coil.jpg>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/coil.jpg
This one is the base with Terry's filter and "m"mmc. My secondary's wire is
connected to a copper strip at the bottom.The strip (and pvc ) has a notch or
dado cut in it that slides down a wood support that has a tongue cut on it. The
wood support has a threaded insert with a brass bolt and wing nut that my rf
ground hooks up to. I use this to adjust my secondary up or down
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Picture%20008.jpg>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/tem
p/Picture%20008.jpg
This one shows the sec. support thing
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DSCN0039.JPG>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DSC
N0039.JPG
Here's one I took with a disposable camera .Not so great but it shows the base
supports. These have a threaded insert at the bottom and are held on with
bolts. The hex key tightens the bolts.I did this so I could take the thing
apart easily.
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/coil%20base2,JPG>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp
/coil%20base2.JPG
One more of the primary base and supports.The base is mellamine with a couple
coats of epoxy resin on it.I use this stuff on bars and tables. I also coated
the secondary with it. I like this setup because for one reason or another I've
had to pop the primary off (slide a stick underneath and lift ) and snap it
back on three times.
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DSCN0025.JPG>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DSC
N0025.JPG
I hope these links work. I'd like to thank Terry, John F.,and Chris W.(who
talked to me on the phone,Big help)
I've got the stuff for an rsg, and a sheet of copper that might be good for a
toroid, but for now I'm gonna make a "quick and dirty" static gap and toroid to
see what happens
Billy Mck.
P.S. Terry,would you check these links for me before you send it thru?