MOT powered Magnifier???

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Anybody here had luck with a MOT powered Magnifier System??? Would it
work??? .....My coil will be using 6 seriesed MOT's with middle two
transformers center tapped and rest kept floating. Whole setup will be under
Mineral Oil!!!

	I don't know alot about these Magnifier systems!!! How do you set them
up----> and whats the theory behind them?? I have some guesses as to why
they might work...but I'm not totally sure.

....thanks...TIM

http://photos.msn-dot-com/support/worldwide.aspx