Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

> If you where a high school physics teacher, could you honestly
> recommend pupman as a place for a student to find out about TCs?

Due to the mentioned reasons, lately, no.
When some post with obvious nonsense passes through our moderator,
maybe as a "curiosity", we always see complaints. But some insist on
the nonsense, and soon we get tired an start to ignore him, or
to just accept him in our "community", because there is valuable
material mixed with the nonsense (as in the recent, present, cases).
Maybe we should reply to repeated nonsensical posts that pass through
with short answers, just to keep correctly informed someone that is
following the thread trying to learn something.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz