RE: Experiment - Displacement Current's Magnetic Fields

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

3/10/02

Terry,

Cracking good experiment you've designed.  Good idea to put all other magnetic
fields at orthogonal angles to any measured dD/dT.

What's the little hole in the middle of the capacitor plate for again?

Now Paul, Antonio, Ed, Matt (others) you have an opportunity to sign off  on
the design and theory BEFORE Terry's experiment begins.  No sniveling and
hedging after the fact.  What say ye?   Put your name down and post it to the
list.

RWW

(<http://www.rocoil.cwc-dot-net/page2a.htm>http://www.rocoil.cwc-dot-net/page2a.htm).
> I thought this would be better
> than fancy Pear$on CTs for others to reproduce.
>
> I can't see any obvious problems but if there is some improvement or
> terrible flaw I would appreciate knowing??  ?:-))
>
> Any bets as to the results :o))  Personally, I have no idea as to what it
> will be.  I would think it will either be Maxwell's great "I told you so"
> or them other guy's great "gotcha!" :-))
>
> Cheers,
>
> Terry
> <mailto:<x-ta> terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net">terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net

--- Richard Wayne Wall
--- <mailto:rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com