Re: Disappointing Results

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The model T coil is just a car ignition coil after
all, and the output current is pretty tiny. I suggest
a much smaller tank cap, in the range of 1-5nF. Of
course, you'll need a small Tesla coil to go with that
little tank cap. You'll end up with something the size
of the Edmund Scientific coil, but still most
satisying.

Cheers,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg