Re: SEB Model

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/13/02 10:42:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Discussions of if the SEB ideas are valid or not are simply beyond us here.
> But your experiments and ideas of new instruments involving Tesla coil
> measurements are very interesting.  If your results can only be explained by
> SEB than that's cool.  But the starting point is the real hard data we all
> love
> so much here :-))
>
> I doubt "I" will be able to stand much argument about SEB theory.  Too warn
> out
> from longitudinal wave theory :-P  but "experiment is king" as you say :-))
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Terry

Thanks Terry for reminding all that this is a list of practical investigations
where only about 5% have of us have the background in field theory and the
supporting mathematics to affirm, disprove, or sometimes even follow, a lot of
the assertions made. I have always believed that the purpose and scope of the
list was not to shake the foundations of science, but rather to investigate
physical phenomena about Tesla Coils that support or fail to support
conjectures about better HV/TC engineering/construction techniques.
       Hopefully we can have a period of keeping it real and friendly. It seems
that problems always arise when one tries to proclaim vast new theories with
only a half-vast understanding of existing ones. ;-)

Matt D.
G3-1085