Re: Ground, etc. (Re: A few Q's)

Tesla list wrote:

<jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

> Hi all
> DWP I am left a little confused by your comments. Are you saying that
> the cement will conduct enough to cause harm or that it is ok just
> laying there?

	I'd not expect (nor did i mention) harm.  Just useful to
	know that cement is a fairish conductor.  I' would suspect
	most of the current that makes it tot he 'cylinder head'
	(or whatever) will run right into the concrete.

> Also of note is that I too have seriously debated the Variac's ground
> point.

> I think that maybe after all I should just use the mains ground and
> leave the other item(s) for the RF ground.

	My snap opinion is that the variac case should be connected to
	power line ground.

	I Would Appreciate Suggestions from Others...

	best
	dwp