Re: AWG vs. Diameter

Hi Terry -

This is kind of interesting to look at. (150kHz with Sd of 0.0067"). At
this rf and
depth, would the wire then be electrically equivalent to a wire size of
0.0067 with
the associated resistivity of that wire size? (got a feeling the answer is
mostly
no). But if so, my primary would equate to around 22 ohms during while
ringing at
150kHz. Sd in itself would be an interesting study.

Take care,
Bart