RE: More voltage??

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

If both inputs and outputs are paralleled and phased correctly, I think the
resulting output of a 6/30 and a 9/30 will be "better" than that if two
6/30's were paralleled, but not as good as if two 9/30's were paralleled.
Exactly what the resulting output voltage/current specs would be is not
clear, but it is worth doing.

Gary Lau
MA, USA