Re: Microwave Oven Xfmr source?

Original poster: "Cory Roussel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <imcuddlycory-at-yahoo-dot-com>

hey there,

wait i take that back ahahha, ill give you a MOT if
you pay shipping and give me one of those tubes... if
you cant do that thats fine ill give it to you anyways
haha i just want to build a VTTC...

Cory Roussel