RE: Gary Lau, Where's Your Site?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

My old ISP, AT&T, was forced to change the domain name for all of their
customers, which forced me to change my site URL.  To guard against further
URL changes, I have purchased my own domain name, which should guarantee a
lifelong-stable web site URL regardless of ISP's.

My new web site is at www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla.  There are still a few
funnies relating to the domain forwarding and cloaking to my new ISP, which
causes your browser address bar to not always update, I just have to tweak
some of my hyperlinks.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll have to update the Tesla web ring link as
well, after I fix the web ring stuff at the bottom of the page.  If anyone
else has links to my site on theirs, please note the new URL.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA
www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla